As traditional antiques have grown harder to find at affordable prices and with younger collectors entering and regenerating the market, interest in collectables has grown. Today there are enthusiasts for every conceivable subject and the concept of the date line has shrunk.
Today collectables cover a vast range of objects, including:
- Some 20th century vintage toys such as Dinky and Matchbox vehicles
- Ceramic collectables include Doulton, Poole, Beswick, Royal Copenhagen, Fairings and Carlton Ware
- Glass collectables include Carnival Glass, Pressed Glass, George Davidson and Sowerb
- Cut Glass. Waterford and Stuart are always popular adding to the enormous fun and variety of collecting.
- Art Deco clocks and watches
- Cold cast bronze animal figures, tortoiseshell boxes and cases
- Victorian linen tablescloths, napkins
- Our other collectables range from delicately inlaid wooden boxes, extremely desirable small items of silver in the form of vesta cases, trinket boxes and a variety of silver spoons
We offer something to suit every taste and pocket!